torsdag 15 september 2011

Läxförhör i engelska 15/9

Me and my school mates are very good friends.

My cat got stabbed

I can prove that to you!

I'm on a interstate high way

The other players is my opponents.

He wants to revenge on her.

They had a shoot out. It was very scary!

Listing this singer is very good entertainment.

He get hooked on his video game

My dad's car is a very vehicles.

My brother sleep walk almost every night.

This movie is very scary, that's why this is a mantour rating.

My ant commit a very serious crime.

In my family we store apples so we can eat them the hole year.

This boy have been in a very big trauma.

The man in the game is virtual.

The women she work with research.

The boy was not descents when he killed his father

I want to get even on her!

1 kommentar:

  1. Well done, Amanda! The two words that you were unsure of were:
    mature rating
    desensitize

    I can see that you can use the words in a context, just make sure that you change the form of the word if it´s necessary:

    My aunt committed a very serious crime. (Or: My aunt has commit a very serious crime)

    SvaraRadera